LoungeKey™ Airport Lounge Access is one of the benefits that comes with our premium metal MCO Visa Cards:
- More than 1,000 lounges in over 400 airports are available.
- Free to our Obsidian Black, Icy White, Frosted Rose Gold, Jade Green and Royal Indigo MCO cardholders.
- You don't need a separate card to use the lounge - your MCO Card is enough to get you in.
Note: This benefit does not expire after your MCO staking period ends
How to get LoungeKey™ Airport Lounge Access?
- Activate your MCO Visa Card, once it arrives
- Activate LoungeKey by completing the online registration (via links below)
- Enable International Usage (Under Card > Card Icon in the upper right hand corner > Card Settings)
- Have enough balance on the MCO Visa Card to cover the card validation transaction (see below)
- Present your MCO Visa Card upon arrival to the lounge
How to activate LoungeKey™ Airport Lounge Access?
MCO Visa Cardholders must complete the registration online before accessing any LoungeKey™ participating lounges.
Please visit the links below and follow the simple registration steps. You will need to submit your name (should be matching the name on the MCO Visa card) and your card number and go through a short demo - it’s that simple.
Singapore MCO Visa Cardholders
- Obsidian Black
- Jade Green & Royal Indigo
US MCO Visa Cardholders
- Obsidian Black, Frosted Rose Gold & Icy White
- Jade Green & Royal Indigo
Which lounges do I get access to?
LoungeKey™ Airport Lounge Access opens the door to more than 1,000 lounges located at over 400 airports. When planning your trip, you can check the lounge availability here or by using the LoungeKey™ app.
Can I bring a guest?
Obsidian Black, Icy White, Frosted Rose Gold cardholders may access the lounge free of charge together with one guest.
Jade Green and Royal Indigo cardholders may bring a guest upon paying a fee (USD 27) at the lounge.
Is my lounge access free of charge?
Yes, but be aware that to check if your MCO Visa Card is valid, LoungeKey will need to put some funds from your card on hold (USD 3.25 for Jade Green & Royal Indigo, USD 27 for Icy White, Frosted Rose Gold and Obsidian Black), so please make sure you have enough balance on the card.
These funds will be released within thirty days from the transaction.
Also keep in mind, that in order to validate your card, you will need to enable international transactions in the Crypto.com App (a slider in the Card tab), regardless of where your card is issued.
If your card can't be validated at the lounge (error when swiping the card), two possible reasons are usually: not having enough funds, or not having the international transactions enabled.
What can I expect at the lounge?
Airport lounges may offer different benefits and conditions during your stay. Some of them are located on the “Landside” (before the security/passport checkpoints), others on the “Airside” (past the security/passport checkpoints). Some are available in Departure Halls, other in Arrival. Larger airports may have multiple lounges available for our card holders, located in different terminals.
Please make sure you check the lounge availability, conditions and location when planning your trip!