International bank transfers via SWIFT Network allows you to choose from 21 currencies and transfer funds from your local bank account into the Crypto.com App*.
*Requires app version iOS 3.34/ Android 3.34.1 or higher and users who are geographically based within our service partner’s permitted jurisdiction.
How to set up my Fiat currency wallet?
- Go to “Fiat Wallet” from Super App Menu Button or from Home Screen
- Tap on “+ Set Up New Currency” button
- Select the fiat currency for bank transfer
- Complete your fiat currency wallet set-up as per payment network instructions and T&C acceptance
- Use the account info provided to transfer funds directly from your bank
- We will notify you once we've received your bank transfer
Read on for further details of each step
Which currency or payment network should I choose to set up?
We support 21 fiat currencies’ deposits via SWIFT / SEPA / ACH Networks, but due to our service partner’s permitted jurisdictions restriction or payment networks’ requirements, you may not see all options available to you -
What are our SWIFT service partner’s permitted jurisdictions?
Permitted jurisdictions apply to where funds are originating from and/or where a payer is geographically based. If you send funds from a bank account outside our partner's permitted jurisdictions, or you are geographically located outside of their permitted jurisdictions, the funds will be rejected automatically.
What are SWIFT network fees?
Unlike SEPA and ACH network, sending funds via the SWIFT network is subject to correspondent banking fees. These fees occur when the sending bank and the beneficiary bank do not have a direct relationship, so an intermediary bank is required to forward the payment. This intermediary (or correspondent) bank will often take a fee for forwarding this payment.
Just to reassure you, Crypto.com charges no fee for bank transfers via SWIFT, but your bank and their intermediary banks may apply a processing fee.
The processing fee may be deducted from:
- The amount being transferred or
- Your bank account on a later date if intermediary banks have applied additional charges
Please check with your bank directly for more details about the fee amount and how the fees would be charged.
How to deposit funds via SWIFT Network?
Fiat wallet set-up:
- Go to “Fiat Wallet” from Super App Menu Button / Home Screen Wallet Balance
- Tap on “+ Set Up New Currency” button
- Select the fiat currency for deposits
- Check whether your payment bank country is within our service partner’s permitted jurisdictions
- Complete your fiat wallet set-up by accepting T&Cs and acknowledging the potential SWIFT network fees for your bank transfer
After fiat wallet set-up:
- Go to your Fiat Wallet and select the currency wallet that you would like to deposit funds
- Tap on “Deposit” to see the account info
- You may also send the account info to your Crypto.com registered email to keep the info handy
For fraud prevention, please only refer to account info email where email subject contains the matching 4-digit verification codes shown in app
Once you have the bank transfer account info ready, you will need to switch from your Crypto.com account and pay by international bank transfer directly through your bank.
There may be slight differences in the details required by banks, but the information you have here will be sufficient for all of them
IMPORTANT: Include your Crypto.com reference number in your payment instruction as we need this to identify your deposit otherwise, funds will be returned
How long does it take for funds to appear in my Fiat Wallet?
It takes on average 6-8 business days for funds to appear in your Fiat Wallet, we will notify you via email or push notification when the bank transfer has been received and credited to your Fiat Wallet. The lead time varies depending on your sending bank and/or your country, please check with your bank directly for the estimated lead time.
The name on your bank account must match the legal name associated with your Crypto.com account.
We can only accept transfers from bank accounts opened under your own name. 3rd party transfers (e.g. payments from your customers, friends, family, etc.) will not be accepted. Specifically, we will not accept transfers from crypto exchanges (e.g. Kraken, Bittrex, etc.).
The most common reasons for your transfer being on hold (i.e. not reaching your App within 6-8 business days), are:
- The name of your bank account does not fully match your name on our record
- You forgot to include your Crypto.com reference number in your payment instruction
- You sent the funds from a joint account
- Your transfer was not made from a bank, but a payments processing company (e.g. PayPal, Transferwise, etc.)
- You have transferred over the daily limit of $1 million USD
When contacting our support, please be ready to provide us with supporting documents (e.g. a bank statement) showing your full name, the bank account you made the transfer from, and - ideally - the transaction itself.
It is not possible to convert your crypto to fiat currency and transfer it back to your bank account.