Creating an API generates a public and secret key. The secret key is kept hidden after you've create it for security reasons. If you forgot your secret key, you will need to create a new one.
- Visit crypto.com/exchange and select the Log In button (upper right-hand corner)
- After you've logged in to your account, click your Profile (upper right-hand corner)
- Select Settings, then API Keys.
- Select Create New API, enter the description, and your 2FA code.
- A public and secret key will be generated, and you have the option to enable IP restrictions.