Additional discounts in the form of CRO rebates are available on the Exchange's trading fees. Starting August 31, 2020 we are pleased to introduce our Stake-to-Take program, offering negative trading fees for retail CRO stakers in the VIP 1 trading tier.
- Retail users can now earn up to 0.10% on taker fees when they trade on the Exchange. Additional trading discounts in the form of rebates increases with CRO amount staked, and fees must be paid in CRO to be eligible.
- Minimum staking requirement has been reduced by 50% to 5,000 CRO for both individual and institutional customers to be eligible for additional trading discounts (from 10% - 100%).
Case Example 1 (Retail)
- Your trading tier is VIP 1 and have staked 15,000 CRO
- Maker fees paid in CRO for the previous day is 300 CRO
- Taker fees paid in CRO for the previous day is 350 CRO
As a result, you will get 410.035 CRO in rebates distributed to your CRO wallet the next day (410.035 = (300*20%) + (350*100.01%)).
Case Example 2 (Retail)
- Your trading tier is VIP 3 and have staked 5,000 CRO
- Maker fees paid in CRO for the previous day is 100 CRO
- Taker fees paid in CRO for the previous day is 500 CRO
As a result, you will not be eligible for negative taker fees due to the trading tier. However, you will get 510 in CRO rebates distributed to your CRO wallet the next day (510 = (100*10%) + (500*100%))
What is the breakdown of trading fees?
For details, please refer to the full fee schedule here.
What is the requirement to receive additional discounts on trading fees in the form of rebates?
In order to receive your CRO rebate on trading fees on the Exchange, you must:
How come I am still paying fees when I should be getting negative taker fees?
Negative taker fees are paid in the form of rebates. Taker fees will still be charged at the taker fee based on the trading tier. The next day, CRO rebates will be given according to the negative taker fee rate (e.g. -0.10% is equivalent to 100.10%).
In the scenario where you stake multiple times and your taker rate gets lower throughout the day, we will take the best rate and apply this as your rebate amount.
When do I get my trading fee rebates?
The rebate will be deposited to your CRO Exchange wallet daily, within 1 hour after the calculation time (at 00:50:00 UTC) in most cases. The calculation assesses trades done in the previous day from 00:00:00 UTC to 23:59:59 UTC.