Crypto.com users can withdraw fiat from their App by selling crypto to their GBP wallet and transferring GBP funds from this wallet to their bank account(s).
Due to compliance regulations, users are required to have at least one successful GBP deposit via FPS to Crypto.com before we are permitted to transfer GBP funds back to the same bank account.
How to submit a GBP withdrawal request?
- Go to “Fiat Wallet” from Super App Menu Button / Home Screen Wallet Balance. Tap “Transfer” > “Withdraw” > “Fiat”
- Tap on your GBP balance and “Withdraw GBP”
- Browse through the submission process and withdrawal limits then tap on “Withdraw Now”
- Insert your withdrawal amount and select the bank account you are withdrawing funds to
- Review and confirm the withdrawal request
- Wait for our internal review and we will notify you once the withdrawal is processed
How long does it take to see the withdrawal funds in my bank account?
- Internal review: 2-4 working days (We will notify you via email and push notifications after our internal review).
- Actual payment processing: 1 working day (Your Crypto.com transaction record will be shown as processed when withdrawal payment is sent to your bank account).
What is the fee to withdraw GBP from my Fiat Wallet in the Crypto.com App?
Crypto.com charges no fee for GBP withdrawal via FPS Network but your bank may apply a processing fee.
Which cryptocurrencies can I sell to GBP?
We support selling** the following tokens*** to GBP
*Not available for U.S. users;
USDT is not available for US & Hong Kong users
**Minimum/Maximum apply as per crypto's Buy/Sell limit, in Settings > Fees & Limit
***Please note that the list is subject to changes, as new tokens are added to the Crypto.com App
Why is GBP withdrawal not ready for me yet?
Due to compliance regulations, users are required to have at least one successful GBP deposit via FPS network to Crypto.com before we are permitted to transfer GBP funds back to the same bank account.
You may activate this by:
- Setting up GBP wallet via FPS
- Deposit any amount in GBP via FPS once to register your bank account
Why am I not able to submit my withdrawal request?
If you are seeing the “GBP Withdrawal is not ready for you yet” screen, please refer to the previous question above.
If you’re able to insert the withdrawal amount but not submit the request, it is likely that you have reached your daily/monthly maximum withdrawal limits.
- Minimum (per request): 100 USD equiv.
- Daily Maximum (24-hour rolling): 100,000 USD equiv.
- Monthly Maximum (30-day rolling): 500,000 USD equiv.