Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total PAXG Supply: $500,000 USD worth of PAXG
- Discount rate: 50%
How can I participate in the PAXG listing event on The Syndicate?
To participate in the PAXG listing event, you need to:
- Successfully sign up as a Crypto.com Exchange user (for a step-by-step guide, click here).
- Stake at least 5,000 CRO in the Crypto.com Exchange account (for a step-by-step guide, click here).
- Trade at least $5,000 USD on the Crypto.com Exchange in the past 30 days. The past 30-day trading volume is calculated every day at 00:00:00 UTC; thus, the volume calculated as of 11 Aug 2020 00:00:00 UTC will be used to determine your eligibility.
- Use CRO to subscribe for PAXG at a 50% discount during the subscription period.
- Not be a citizen and resident of the United States, China, or Hong Kong.
NOTE: If your trading volume does not meet the requirement for the event start time (11 Aug 2020 06:00:00 UTC), you can still continue to trade throughout the day. The trading volume will calculate again the next day at 12 Aug 2020 00:00:00 UTC, and if you meet the volume requirement you can still subscribe before the event ends at 12 Aug 2020 06:00:00 UTC.
How do I stake CRO on Crypto.com Exchange and what are the benefits of staking?
Staking CRO on the Exchange will give you the following benefits:
- If you have staked at least 5,000 CRO, become eligible to participate in the Syndicate’s listing event
- CRO rebate when you pay trading fees with CRO
- 20% p.a. interest paid daily
What’s the minimum amount of CRO I need to stake in order to participate in the PAXG listing event?
In order to enjoy the 50% discount on PAXG, you must have first staked a minimum amount of 5,000 CRO. The amount of CRO you have staked and the volume traded will determine the maximum amount of CRO you can use to subscribe for PAXG at 50% discount:
**The maximum allocation in CRO stated in the table above is indicative and for reference only. Please visit crypto.com/exchange/syndicate on the event day to view the final maximum allocation.
For example, if a user staked 500,000 CRO and have traded at least $5,000 USD in the past 30 days, s/he can contribute a maximum of 93,000 CRO to subscribe for PAXG at 50% discount during the subscription period.
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for PAXG by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation.
- Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for PAXG in this event.
When can I participate in the PAXG listing event?
Please refer to the special event timeline below:
As stated in the timeline above, the subscription period will begin on 11 August 2020 at 6am UTC, and it will last for 24 hours.
To participate in the PAXG listing event during the subscription period, place your subscription order by visiting https://crypto.com/exchange/syndicate/.
How do I find out how much I get allocated?
At the end of the Subscription Period, we will determine your final allocation of PAXG according to the terms set out above. This information can be seen on the Syndicate details page on the Exchange or from the email notification.
How do I receive my allocation?
The un-used CRO will also be refunded to your balance in the Exchange after you have indicated your acceptance/rejection of the final allocation.
For examples of how it works, please refer here.
You will forfeit your final allocation if you do not take action within 24 hours following the end of the Subscription Period.