Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total MKR Supply: $500,000 USD worth of MKR
- Discount rate: 50%
How can I participate in the MKR listing event on The Syndicate?
To participate in the MKR listing event, you need to:
- Successfully sign up as a Crypto.com Exchange user (for a step-by-step guide, click here).
- Stake CRO on the Crypto.com Exchange account (for a step-by-step guide, click here).
- Trade the minimum volume required at your CRO staked level on the Crypto.com Exchange in the past 30 days.
- Use CRO to subscribe for MKR at a 50% discount during the subscription period.
- Not be a citizen and resident of the United States, China, or Hong Kong.
- The past 30-day trading volume calculated on 24 Sep 2020 00:50:00 UTC will be used to determine your eligibility. The cutoff time for trades to be included is 23 Sep 2020 at 23:59:59 UTC.
- Trading volume is calculated daily and can take up to 1 hour to calculate at most. To avoid any delays, we advise you to satisfy the trading requirement well in advance of the subscription timelines.
- If your trading volume does not meet the requirement for the event start time, you can still continue to trade throughout the day. The trading volume between 24 Sep 2020 00:00:00 UTC and 23:59:59 UTC will calculate again the next day at 25 Sep 2020 00:50:00 UTC, and if you meet the volume and CRO staking requirements you can still subscribe before the event ends.
How do I stake CRO on Crypto.com Exchange and what are the benefits of staking?
Staking CRO on the Exchange will give you the following benefits:
- If you have staked at least 5,000 CRO, become eligible to participate in the Syndicate’s listing event
- CRO rebate when you pay trading fees with CRO
- 20% p.a. interest paid daily
What’s the minimum amount of CRO I need to stake in order to participate in the MKR listing event?
In order to enjoy the 50% discount on MKR, you must stake and trade. The amount of CRO you have staked and the volume traded will determine the maximum amount of CRO you can use to subscribe. You must meet the trading requirement at your CRO staked level to subscribe:
For example, if you stake 100,000 CRO and has traded $5,000 USD in the past 30 days, you cannot contribute. You must trade at least $10,000 USD more in order to contribute a maximum of 30,000 CRO to subscribe for MKR at 50% discount during the subscription period.
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for MKR by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation.
- Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for MKR in this event.
*The maximum allocation in CRO stated in the table above is indicative and for reference only. Please visit crypto.com/exchange/syndicate on the event day to view the final maximum allocation.
When can I participate in the MKR listing event?
Please refer to the special event timeline below:
To participate in the MKR listing event during the subscription period, place your subscription order by visiting https://crypto.com/exchange/syndicate/.
How do I find out how much I get allocated?
At the end of the Subscription Period, we will determine your final allocation of MKR according to the terms set out above. This information can be seen on the Syndicate details page on the Exchange or from the email notification.
How do I receive my allocation?
The un-used CRO will also be refunded to your balance in the Exchange after you have indicated your acceptance/rejection of the final allocation.
You will forfeit your final allocation if you do not take action within 24 hours following the end of the Subscription Period.