You can swap between any two supported tokens upon paying a 0.3% swap fee;
- Direct conversion if there is a liquidity pool for the exact same pair and it offers the best price;
- Routes trades across several liquidity pools if otherwise (e.g. LINK to ETH and ETH to USDT for LINK to USDT conversion, if there is no liquidity pool for LINK to USDT or if a direct conversion from LINK to USDT incurs a higher price);
To start swapping tokens:
- Connect your decentralized wallet to DeFi Swap
- Go to [Swap] tab
- Select the corresponding input and output token from the supported token list
- Click [Swap]
- Review the input/output token values, price, minimum received (due to slippage), price impact and liquidity provider fee (swap fee)
- Click [Confirm Swap]
- Confirm the transaction on your connected wallet
You will then see the transaction is submitted and you can follow the confirmation status by clicking [View on Etherscan].
Why did my swap transaction fail?
Occasionally, your swap transaction might fail due to “Insufficient Output Amount” Error. Your input tokens will be reverted but network fee (gas) will be spent.
This is likely due to a sudden hike in swap volume for the corresponding token pairs, to increase the chance of your swap transaction goes through and is confirmed during the peak trade period, you may either -
- Adjust to a higher gas fees so miners are more likely to confirm your transaction first
- Adjust to a higher slippage tolerance % via Settings > Transaction Settings