How to deposit cryptocurrency to my Crypto.com Exchange wallet (From: My Bank Account)
Crypto.com Exchange users can now easily transfer U.S. Dollars from their bank account via SWIFT, and receive their funds in the USD Coin (USDC) stablecoin.
1. To make deposits, you must first have a KYC-approved account. Please refer to Account Verification for more details.
2. Log in to the Crypto.com Exchange, and click the Deposit button on your Dashboard.
3. You will arrive at the Spot Wallet page.
4. On the Spot Wallet page, find the USDC cryptocurrency and click Deposit. You will be presented with two deposit methods:
External Wallet Address
Select Bank Transfer
5. After you select Bank Transfer you will see the deposit information. Select Next.
6. Once Next is selected, you will see a list of the application information required. Select Get Started.
7. You can set up USDC bank transfers by following the bank account verification steps below:
Provide the required bank account information to connect your bank account and USDC Wallet
Provide the billing address associated with your bank account
Review the information you have entered
Please ensure the information you have entered matches your bank records. Incorrect information will result in the rejection of your deposit.
Which regions are eligible to use this service?
How do I deposit USD and receive USDC?
Once you have successfully connected your bank account and USDC Wallet, you can use the following bank details to initiate a SWIFT transfer to your Crypto.com Exchange account:
(Specific to each user)
This unique code must be included in the reference section of your transfer. Transfers without a unique code will be rejected.
Circle Internet Financial Inc
99 High Street
Boston MA 02110
SWIFT / BIC code
Important Note: We only accept deposits from verified bank accounts. Deposits from unrecognised bank accounts, or with missing or incorrect unique codes, will be returned to the sender and a USD 10 fee will be deducted to process the refund.
Please allow 3 - 6 business days for your deposit to be reflected in your USDC Wallet.
Maximum Daily Limit
USD 100,000 per day
Maximum Monthly Limit
USD 250,000 per month
Minimum Deposit Amount
USD 500 per transaction
Can I use third-party payment processors (e.g. TransferWise) to make deposits?
We cannot receive funds deposited from third-party payment processing companies (e.g. Wise Inc.). Please only use SWIFT to transfer funds from your bank account to your USDC Wallet.
What fiat currencies are accepted?
Only U.S. Dollars are accepted at this time.
What is the fee to deposit funds into my USDC Wallet?
Crypto.com does not charge fees for USDC deposits via SWIFT, but your bank may apply a processing fee. Please reach out to your banking institution for more information.
Can I withdraw USDC to my bank account?
We will soon enable withdrawals to your bank account via SWIFT. Stay tuned.