The MCO Visa Card has added additional rewards that are designed to fit the needs of consumers who are always on the move. Building on the existing travel rewards of the MCO Visa Card, which include free and unlimited LoungeKey™ Airport Lounge Access, interbank exchange rates, and no overseas fees, select cards will have:
- Your Travel - In Style: 10% purchase rebate on each Expedia or Airbnb booking
- Your Music - Free. Spotify. Get 100% rebate for your standard subscription plan
- Your Movies - Free Too. Netflix. Get 100% rebate for your standard subscription plan
- Best Spending Rewards. Ever. Up to 5% back on ALL spending, local or overseas, no minimum or maximum spending required. Even the Midnight Blue Card now earns 1% Cashback - a long standing request from our community.
Purchase Rebates - Details
Rebates of the purchases will be alloted to cardholders with MCO Tokens locked at their respective card tiers. An ongoing MCO Token lockup is required to continue receiving purchase rebates.
The MCO equivalent to the transaction amount will be deposited to the cardholder’s MCO Wallet, which will be reflected instantly with each eligible transaction.
The limit for the purchase rebates are as follow:
- Expedia: Up to 10% of each purchase with a US$50 limit per month
- Airbnb: Up to 10% of each purchase with a US$100 limit per month
- Spotify: Up to US$9.99 per month
- Netflix: Up to US$12.99 per month
Purchase rebates will be reimbursed to the USD equivalent. The rebate cap is reset on the first day of each month.
Increased Card Cashback - Details
With an ongoing MCO Token lockup, cardholders will receive the extra Card Cashback per card tier as follows:
Obsidian Black - 2% → 5%
Icy White - 1.75% → 4%
Royal Indigo/Jade Green - 1.5% → 3%
Ruby Steel - 1% → 2%
For Midnight Blue, cardholders will receive 1%, MCO Token lockup is not required.
In the event cardholders choose to unlock, they will still enjoy the existing cashback of up to 2%.
Founding Members - Purchase Rebates and Card Cashback Details
Founding Members, who will receive a numbered limited edition Obsidian Black card, will have the flexibility to select their desired MCO Token lockup level to enjoy the new rewards based on the card tier (refer to the chart above).
For Card Cashback, in the event a founding member locks up:
- 50,000 MCO Tokens - he/she will receive 5% Card Cashback
- 5,000 MCO Tokens - he/she will receive 4% Card Cashback
- 500 MCO Tokens - he/she will receive 3% Card Cashback
- 50 MCO Tokens - he/she will receive 2% Card Cashback
- 0 MCO Tokens - he/she will receive 2% Card Cashback
Founding Members will still receive the basic card cashback of 2% for Obsidian Black cardholders in the event that they choose not to lockup.
On top of the 2% Card Cashback, your card benefits (e.g. LoungeKey™ Access + 1 Guest, fee-free ATM withdrawal limits and Interbank Exchange Rates) will not change.
- How do I sign up for these new benefits?
Sign up for an MCO Visa Card by downloading the Crypto.com Wallet & Card App. Existing cardholders may be able to upgrade to a new card tier if desired.
- Do I need to change my current Spotify/Netflix plan in order to enjoy these benefits?
Visit the respective sites and pay for your subscription with your MCO Visa Card. For existing users of Spotify/Netflix, go to the subscription and payment page to change your payment method to the MCO Visa Card.
- How do I get my rebates for payments toward Airbnb and Expedia? And will I get it immediately after my purchase?
Make your payment as usual using your MCO Visa Card. Crypto.com will deposit the MCO equivalent of the rebate to your MCO Wallet.
- How can I collect the cashback reimbursement, and how long would it take?
Make your payment as usual using your MCO Visa Card. The cashback reimbursement is instant in your MCO Wallet as with other purchase cashback.
- As the MCO equivalent to the transaction amount will be deposited to the user’s MCO Wallet, can it be immediately converted into Singapore dollars?
The user may immediately convert the MCO Tokens into other cryptocurrencies or fiat currencies.
- Must a user make recurring subscription payments through the App using the MCO Visa Card?
You should make the payment, or change the current payment method to the MCO Visa card for the subscription in order to enjoy the rebates.
- Will a user need to have a certain amount of balance in the Card Wallet for subscription purchases? (i.e. Must have US$20 equivalent in balance at the time of purchase)
You need to have the sufficient amount in your balance for payment.
*This offer is launched by Crypto.com independently and there is no partnership between Crypto.com and the merchants in this offer. Crypto.com has the sole discretion to modify this offer at any time.