Rebates of the purchases with the MCO Visa Card will be alloted to cardholders with MCO Tokens locked at their respective card tiers. An ongoing MCO Token lockup is required to continue receiving purchase rebates.
The MCO equivalent to the transaction amount will be deposited to the cardholder’s MCO Wallet, which will be reflected instantly with each eligible transaction.
The limit for the purchase rebates are as follow:
- Expedia: Up to 10% of each purchase with a US$50 limit per month
- Airbnb: Up to 10% of each purchase with a US$100 limit per month
- Spotify: Up to US$12.99 per month
- Netflix: Up to US$12.99 per month
- Amazon Prime: Up to US$12.99 per month rebate of membership fee
Purchase rebates will be reimbursed to the USD equivalent. The rebate cap is reset on the first day of each month.
- How do I sign up for these benefits?
- Do I need to change my current Spotify/Netflix plan in order to enjoy these benefits?
Visit the respective sites and pay for your subscription with your MCO Visa Card*. For existing users of Spotify/Netflix, go to the subscription and payment page to change your payment method to the MCO Visa Card.
Note: Enabling International Usage may be required
- How do I get my rebates for payments toward Spotify, Netflix, Airbnb, Expedia and Amazon Prime? And will I get it immediately after my purchase?
Make your payment as usual using your MCO Visa Card. Crypto.com will deposit the MCO equivalent of the rebate to your MCO Wallet.
- As the MCO equivalent to the transaction amount will be deposited to the user’s MCO Wallet, can it be immediately converted?
The user may immediately convert the MCO Tokens into other cryptocurrencies or fiat currencies.
- Must a user make recurring subscription payments using the MCO Visa Card?
Yes, You should make the payment or change the current payment method to the MCO Visa card for the subscription in order to enjoy the rebates.
- Will a user need to have a certain amount of balance in the Card Wallet for subscription purchases? (i.e. Must have US$20 equivalent in balance at the time of purchase)
You need to have the sufficient amount in your balance for payment.
*This offer is launched by Crypto.com independently and there is no partnership between Crypto.com and the merchants in this offer. Crypto.com has the sole discretion to modify this offer at any time.
For US Customers: BY USING THIS CARD YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT AND FEE SCHEDULE, IF ANY. This card is issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC) pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. “Metropolitan Commercial Bank” and “Metropolitan” are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank ©2014.