Enabling Anti-Phishing code is recommended to help identify whether emails are legitimately from Crypto.com Exchange or not.
Where can the Anti-Phishing code be enabled?
- Visit crypto.com/exchange and select the Log In button (upper right-hand corner).
- Go to your Profile and select Security. Under the Anti-Phishing Code section, you will see the button to Setup Anti-Phishing Code.
- A screen will appear and provide you with more details. Below are steps to help you setup an Anti-Phishing Code.
Setup Anti-Phishing Code
- Enter a unique code in the text field provided, this Anti Phishing code will appear in all emails from Crypto.com Exchange.
- Enter your 2FA code (You must have two factor authentication enabled first)
- Press the blue “Confirm Anti-phishing Code” button.
You can also update/disable your Anti-phishing code on the same screen. We recommend updating your Anti-phishing code every 30 days.
Which of my crypto.com emails will include support anti-phishing code?
Once it is enabled in your Exchange’s security settings, all emails from the Crypto.com Exchange will include the code.