The Crypto.com Exchange VIP Program rewards VIP retail clients with exclusive trading incentives and perks.
Eligibility and Exclusive Trading Fees:
Monthly Trading Volume Requirements
> 1% of monthly exchange volume
> 2% of monthly exchange volume
> 3% of monthly exchange volume
Note: bps = Basis points
- Early access to new product launches (beta testing)
- Dedicated VIP account manager and API tech engineer
- OTC Block Trades
- Exclusive research reports
- 50% commission on net trading fees from your referrals
- VIP swag*
- Complimentary Crypto.com Visa Card**
*After 3 consecutive months of meeting the requirements for VIP 1 level or higher
**After 3 consecutive months of meeting the requirements for VIP 3 level and with 3 VIP 1 referrals
How do I know I am qualified for the VIP Program and how do I apply?
Applications are open for our VIP Program! If you meet the monthly trading volume requirements, please email [email protected] to apply. Trading volume for the month of December 2020 will be reviewed for eligibility, and exclusive trading fees will go into effect on 5 January 2021.
- Exclusive trading fees for the VIP Program will be applied for eligible users starting from 5 January 2021.
- Maker and taker fee rebates will be based on the user’s CRO stake from 5 January 2021.
- Institutional customers are not eligible for the Crypto.com Exchange VIP Program.
- The Stake-to-Take Program will be retired and 4 January 2021 (from 00:00:00 UTC to 23:59:59 UTC) is the last day that trades will be counted towards this program. For more information about trading fees and discounts on the Crypto.com Exchange, click here.
- Users participating in the VIP Program will not be eligible for the Maker/Taker Rebates offer.