The following steps outline the Password Reset Procedure.
Please note to avoid any unexpected issues or delays, your withdrawals may be disabled for 24 hours after the successful 2FA Reset.
Log In to your Crypto.com Exchange account
Go to Settings > Security
Under Account Password & 2FA, tap “Change Password”
You will receive a reminder prompt to note the password updates will also be applied to sub-accounts that use master account credentials. Click Continue.
Enter the following information:
New Password (ensure it meets the security requirements)
Once completed, your new password will be completed and recorded into your account security history. You will also be logged out from other platforms.
Forget your Password?
Visit crypto.com/exchange and select the Log In button (upper right-hand corner)
2. Select Forgot your password?.
3. Enter your registered Exchange email and press Submit.
4. An email will be sent to your registered email. Check your inbox to receive the link.
5. In your email, click the link in the email will redirect you to set a password.
6. Once you've created a new password, click Change my password.
7. Log In on theExchange using your newly created password.