Margin trading activities are offered as part of the Exchange. Margin trading allows eligible users to borrow Virtual Assets and use this as leverage to open a position larger than the balance of the Account. The Margin Trading FAQs provide additional details on how users can conduct margin trading activity on the Exchange. Margin trading activities are subject to the Addendum – Margin Trading Terms and Conditions (“Addendum”) and form part of our Agreement with you.
Please refer to Clause 4 “Risk Disclosure Statement” of the Addendum for a summary of the key risks.
Defined terms have the meaning in the Addendum and Exchange Terms and Conditions, unless stated otherwise. You should read these FAQs with the Addendum before undertaking any margin trading activities:
- What is Margin Trading on Crypto.com Exchange?
- Getting Started- Margin Trading Guide
- How to Transfer to a Margin Wallet
- How to Borrow
- How to Margin Trade
- How to Repay Outstanding Loans
- Daily Interest Rates
- Margin Score and Margin Call
- Margin Trading Fees and Rates
- Margin Trading Geo-restrictions
- Margin Trading Term Limit