Connect your Crypto.com DeFi Wallet to the Crypto.com App to easily access the diverse crypto financial services offered by Crypto.com.
How to Connect Crypto.com App to Crypto.com DeFi Wallet
1, You can start the connection via:
Home Screen > Explore Card [Connect to Crypto.com App]
Settings > [Connect to Crypto.com App]
2. Tap to acknowledge the disclaimers and tap [Continue]
3. Enter your Crypto.com App account email
4. Check for the “Authorize connection” email in your mailbox
5. Tap [Connect] from the connection email on the device that has your Crypto.com DeFi Wallet
6. Enter your Crypto.com App 6-digit passcode
7. Tap [Authorize] to launch Crypto.com DeFi Wallet
8. See “Connection success” modal and receive “Connection success” email
Why did I fail to receive the connection authorization / success email?
Fail to receive “Authorize connection” email:
- Make sure you didn’t misspell your email address in step 3, you may resend the connection email (please always use the latest sent email to start the authorization flow)
- Make sure you are a KYC-approved user on the Crypto.com App
Fail to receive “Connection success” email:
- Make sure you are tapping the [Connect] button from the connection email on the device that has your Crypto.com DeFi Wallet to complete steps 6 & 7.
- Make sure you tap [Authorize] and launch the Crypto.com DeFi Wallet app, you should then be seeing the “Connection success” modal when the app is launched - if Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is not launched with the “Connection success” modal, the connection is incomplete. Please retry again from step 5.