Step 1: Register Crypto.com Pay Account
Navigate to the “Activation” tab on your dashboard and, complete the KYC requirements.
Once you have access to the Crypto.com Pay Merchant Dashboard, You will be able to generate a
secret key and
publishable key pair. The API keys can be found inside the Developers > API Keys tab.
Step 2: Install the plugin on PrestaShop
- Download the addon zip archive.
- Go to PrestaShop admin panel > Modules > Modules Manager.
- Upload the addon zip archive using the Upload a Module function.
Step 3: Setup Crypto.com Pay on PrestaShop
If you are testing with Test Data mode in Crypto.com Pay Merchant dashboard, please select Test in API mode. Otherwise, please select Live.
secret key and
publishable key on the page using the values you obtained from Step 1, then copy
Webhook Url from the page.
Navigate back to Crypto.com merchant dashboard, go to Developers > Webhooks tab. Click the Add Webhook button and then paste the
Webhook Url copied into Payload URL, then a signature secret for webhook is generated. Paste this
signature secret in the Configure page of PrestaShop Crypto.com Pay addon.
Step 4: Verify the flow
At this point, Crypto.com Pay is fully integrated with your PrestaShop store. But it is recommended to try the payment flow at least once.
Here is the flow:
- Your customer chooses Crypto.com Pay as a payment method
- Once the
Pay With Crypto.com Paybutton has been clicked, a checkout window with a QR code will be launched. Customer can use the Crypto.com Wallet App to scan the QR code and initiates the payment approval process.
- When Crypto.com Pay approves the payment, the checkout window will indicate that the payment has been approved and your order status will also be updated.
Step 5: Configure Account for LIVE transactions
Once the payment flow is thoroughly tested, you could enable LIVE transactions by following the below:
- Log in to the Crypto.com merchant account
- Make sure the Test Data button at the menu bar is switched off.
- Click Developers tab on Dashboard menu bar, follow Step 1 of this guide to generate a new set of
secret keyvalues for Live Data mode.
- In the Configure page of PrestaShop Crypto.com Pay addon, select Live for API Mode, and then follow Step 3 to add a new webhook for Live Data mode, copy these keys and secrets.
webhook signature secreton the Configure page using the values you obtained for Live Data mode.
Congratulations, you could now accept cryptocurrency payments in Live Data mode.