Perpetual Contract activities are offered as part of the Exchange. Perpetual Contract trading allows eligible users to use leverage to open a position larger than the balance of the Account. The Perpetual Contract Trading FAQs (“FAQS”) provide additional details on how users can conduct the trading activity for Perpetual Contract products. Perpetual Contract activities are subject to the Addendum – Perpetual Contract Terms and Conditions (“Addendum”) and form part of our Agreement with you.
Please refer to clause 5 “Risk Disclosure Statement” of the Addendum for a summary of the key risks.
Defined terms have the meaning in the Addendum and Exchange Terms and Conditions unless stated otherwise. You should read these FAQs with the Addendum before undertaking any margin trading activities:
- About Perpetual Contracts
- Getting started: How to create and fund your Derivatives Wallet
- How to check your Derivatives Wallet balance, and key applicable terms
- How to create and close a position
- BTCUSD Perpetual Contract Specifications
- Funding and session settlement
- Leverage and margin
- Applicable Fees
- Initial Margin notifications and Forced Liquidation
- Insurance Fund and Socialised Loss Mechanism
- Perpetual Contract Trading geo-restrictions