Crypto.com App users in the UK can now easily deposit and withdraw GBP using Faster Payments Service (FPS).
How do I withdraw my funds?
For regulatory reasons, you can only withdraw to the same bank account(s) that you used to deposit the funds to crypto.com. Withdrawals to third-party payment processors are not supported.
Please follow the steps below to initiate a withdrawal request:
- Open the Crypto.com App and tap ‘Transfer’ > ‘Withdraw’ > ‘Fiat’
- Select your GBP balance and tap ‘Withdraw GBP’
- Review the submission process and withdrawal limits, and tap ‘Withdraw Now’
- Input your withdrawal amount and select the bank account you are withdrawing funds to
- Review and confirm the withdrawal request
How long does it take for funds to arrive in my bank account?
We will notify you once the withdrawal is processed. Please allow 2 to 4 business days to review the request, and 1 business day to process the transfer. The funds will appear in your bank account shortly after.
£70 minimum withdrawal per transaction
Daily £72,000 (24-hour rolling)
Monthly £360,000 (30-day rolling)
What is the fee to withdraw funds from my GBP Fiat Wallet?
Crypto.com does not charge fees for GBP withdrawals via FPS, but your bank may apply a processing fee. Please contact your bank should you have any questions about specific fees and charges.