Which transactions in the Crypto.com App can be exported?
Transaction records from the following can be exported as a CSV file.
Crypto.com Visa card
How to export my Crypto.com App Crypto Wallet transaction records?
On the Accounts page, tap the History icon (top right).
Tap on the ‘Export’ button (top right).
Select "Crypto Wallet" and the Start and End Date (inclusive) then tap "Export to CSV’.
4. Tap the ‘Download’ button for the reports that are ready to be downloaded to the phone
How to export my FIAT transaction records?
On the Fiat Wallet page, tap on the ‘Export’ button (top right)
Select the Start and End Date (inclusive) then tap "Export to CSV’
Tap the ‘Download’ button for the reports that are ready to be downloaded on the phone
How to export my Crypto.com Visa card transaction records?
1. From the Main Menu, click on the Card icon to go the Crypto.com Visa Card Menu
2. Click on the icon on the top-right corner to view your transaction history
3. Click on the icon on the top-right corner to export your transaction history
4. Select the transaction history period you want exported and click "Export"
5. You can then download your generated transaction history report on your device.
How many transactions can be exported?
Each transaction report can contain a date range of up to 1 year of transactions.
How do I check the previous transaction reports that I've generated?
The Export History shows the last 30 generated reports. The download is only available for 30 days starting from the date of export.
How do I view the last card's transaction?
Scroll to the end of your transaction history and click on "Previous card transactions".