How do I upgrade my Crypto.com Visa Card? (Canada)
1. Open the Card section in your Crypto.com App and click on the Settings icon
2. Click on the Upgrade Card option
3. Select a Cro Lockup amount and click on Continue to Lockup
4. Review the Purchase & Hold Amount pop-up
5. Confirm the Lockup amount and follow the guided steps
6. The Lockup is complete
7. Then a Pop-up will appear asking you to upgrade your card, select Proceed
8. Select the desired Card tier
9. The Upgrade is successfully requested!
The new lockup will reset the timer and another 6-month period will start.
Your new Crypto.com Visa card will have a different number. Please update related payment information accordingly i.e. Spotify, Netflix, etc. Please register a new Priority Pass™ account by following the steps here. Note that you need to use a different email address to register for a new Priority Pass™ membership.
You cannot upgrade your card if your submitted address proof is under review. Please wait for the review to be completed before upgrading.
Ensure that your existing Crypto.com Visa Card is not frozen. Funds from your existing card cannot be transferred to your new card if it is frozen.
If you have Spending Power, your Spending Power wallet will be closed before we can upgrade your card. Please do not activate Spending Power before you receive your new card as that will cause card activation failure when your new card arrives.
For Crypto.com Visa cardholders with a NEW delivery address
Please follow the steps above and contact our Customer Support team with the request for an address change.