Go to your CRO Wallet in the App
- Tap on Upgrade and follow the guided steps
For Crypto.com Visa cardholders with no CRO staked:
- Go to your CRO Wallet in the App
- Tap on the Stake button and follow the guided steps
3. Confirm to have your Crypto.com Visa Card issued by tapping Upgrade
- The new stake will reset the timer and another 6-month period will start.
- Your existing Crypto.com Visa card will need to be closed before a new one can be issued.
- Your new Crypto.com Visa card will have a different number. Please update related payment information accordingly i.e. Spotify, LoungeKey
- A card reissuing fee of CAD 70* will incur.
- This upgrade feature is not available if your submitted address proof is under review. Please wait for the review to be completed before upgrading.
*The reissuing fee, applicable to existing cardholders, will be deducted from your current balance prior to your Crypto.com Visa Card being closed. Please top up your card wallet balance to CAD 70 if your current balance falls below this minimum amount.
For Crypto.com Visa cardholders with a NEW delivery address
Please follow the steps above and contact our support team thereafter with the request for an address change.