The MCO Visa Card has added additional rewards that are designed to fit the needs of consumers who are always on the move. Building on the existing travel rewards of the MCO Visa Card, which include free and unlimited LoungeKey™ Airport Lounge Access, interbank exchange rates, and no overseas fees, select cards will have:
- Your Travel - In Style: 10% purchase rebate on each Expedia or Airbnb booking
- Your Music: Spotify. Get 100% rebate for your standard subscription plan
- Your Movies: Netflix. Get 100% rebate for your standard subscription plan
- Best Spending Rewards. Ever. Up to 5% back on ALL spending, local or overseas, no minimum or maximum spending required. Even the Midnight Blue Card now earns 1% back - a long standing request from our community.
Purchase Rebates - Details
Rebates of the purchases will be alloted to cardholders with MCO Tokens locked at their respective card tiers. An ongoing MCO Token lockup is required to continue receiving purchase rebates.
The MCO equivalent to the transaction amount will be deposited to the cardholder’s MCO Wallet, which will be reflected instantly with each eligible transaction.
The limit for the purchase rebates are as follow:
- Expedia: Up to 10% of each purchase with a US$50 limit per month
- Airbnb: Up to 10% of each purchase with a US$100 limit per month
- Spotify: Up to US$12.99 per month
- Netflix: Up to US$12.99 per month
- Amazon Prime: Up to US$12.99 per month rebate of membership fee
Purchase rebates will be reimbursed to the USD equivalent. The rebate cap is reset on the first day of each month.
Increased % back on ALL Card Spending - Details
With an ongoing MCO Token lockup, cardholders will receive the extra % back per card tier as follows:
Obsidian Black - 2% → 5%
Icy White/Rose Gold - 1.75% → 4%
Royal Indigo/Jade Green - 1.5% → 3%
Ruby Steel - 1% → 2%
For Midnight Blue, cardholders will receive 1%, MCO Token lockup is not required.
In the event cardholders choose to unlock, they will still enjoy the existing cashback of up to 2%.
Founding Members - Purchase Rebates and % back Details
Founding Members, who will receive a numbered limited edition Obsidian Black card, will have the flexibility to select their desired MCO Token lockup level to enjoy the new rewards based on the card tier (refer to the chart above).
For % back, in the event a founding member locks up:
- 50,000 MCO Tokens - he/she will receive 5% back
- 5,000 MCO Tokens - he/she will receive 4% back
- 500 MCO Tokens - he/she will receive 3% back
- 50 MCO Tokens - he/she will receive 2% back
- 0 MCO Tokens - he/she will receive 2% back
Founding Members will still receive the basic card % back of 2% for Obsidian Black cardholders in the event that they choose not to lockup.
On top of the 2% back, your card benefits (e.g. LoungeKey™ Access + 1 Guest, fee-free ATM withdrawal limits and Interbank Exchange Rates) will not change.
Icy White, Rose Gold and Obsidian Black cardholders- enjoy additional benefits
A series of upgraded MCO rewards and benefits, together with Crypto.com Private, tailored for our Obsidian Black, Rose Gold and Icy White cardholders***
This builds on our existing benefits for these cardholders which include up 5% back on all spending, unlimited LoungeKey™ Airport Lounge Access with a guest, Airbnb and Expedia rebates among other benefits. Revisit them here.
The upgraded rewards for Icy White, Rose Gold (5,000 MCO) and Obsidian Black (50,000 MCO):
Additional 2% p.a. interest on fixed-term deposits (paid in MCO) . Not applicable for MCO or CRO deposits.
How do I get the extra 2% bonus interest on Crypto Earn?
.1. You're actively staking 5,000 MCO or more
2. Applicable for any non-CRO/MCO fixed term deposits made after March 1, 2020
Please refer to Crypto Earn for more information, includes steps to complete deposits.
Why is the extra 2% not showing on the App?
We will be uploading a hotfix this week to address this issue.
Be rewarded with up to US$12.99/month rebate on Amazon Prime membership fee
Is it live already?
Yes, please allow up to 36 hours for the reimbursement to be reflected in the App.
How does it work?
Just use your MCO card to pay for the Amazon Prime membership, and get reimbursed in MCO afterwards.
Please note that the reimbursement has a cap of 12.99 USD per month, so please choose the monthly payment option instead of the annual one.
Receive exclusive Crypto.com branded merchandise
We are currently completing the sourcing of this. We will be in contact when ready to gather the users sizes. The process has been slowed by the impact of the virus on many production locations.
Private Jet Service*
Special perks when traveling with our preferred private jet partner
How does it work?
*This is exclusive for our Obsidian Black cardholders actively staking 50,000 MCO
With the Private Jet Service, you could unlock exclusive luxury privileges on your first flight with one of the largest private jet network in the world (inc. Dom Perignon service).
Eligible Obsidian Black cardholders, please contact our support team to submit your booking request.
Please refer here on the package of crypto-related services
***In order to enjoy the Crypto.com Private membership, users are required to maintain the following MCO staking levels:
Obsidian Black: 50,000 MCO
Icy White / Frosted Rose Gold: 5,000 MCO
- How do I sign up for these benefits?
Sign up for an MCO Visa Card by downloading the Crypto.com App. Existing cardholders may be able to upgrade to a new card tier if desired.
- Do I need to change my current Spotify/Netflix plan in order to enjoy these benefits?
Visit the respective sites and pay for your subscription with your MCO Visa Card*. For existing users of Spotify/Netflix, go to the subscription and payment page to change your payment method to the MCO Visa Card.
Note: Enabling International Usage may be required
- How do I get my rebates for payments toward Spotify, Netflix, Airbnb, Expedia and Amazon Prime? And will I get it immediately after my purchase?
Make your payment as usual using your MCO Visa Card. Crypto.com will deposit the MCO equivalent of the rebate to your MCO Wallet.
- As the MCO equivalent to the transaction amount will be deposited to the user’s MCO Wallet, can it be immediately converted?
The user may immediately convert the MCO Tokens into other cryptocurrencies or fiat currencies.
- Must a user make recurring subscription payments using the MCO Visa Card?
Yes, You should make the payment or change the current payment method to the MCO Visa card for the subscription in order to enjoy the rebates.
- Will a user need to have a certain amount of balance in the Card Wallet for subscription purchases? (i.e. Must have US$20 equivalent in balance at the time of purchase)
You need to have the sufficient amount in your balance for payment.
*This offer is launched by Crypto.com independently and there is no partnership between Crypto.com and the merchants in this offer. Crypto.com has the sole discretion to modify this offer at any time.
For US Customers: BY USING THIS CARD YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT AND FEE SCHEDULE, IF ANY. This card is issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC) pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. “Metropolitan Commercial Bank” and “Metropolitan” are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank ©2014.