Which transactions in the Crypto.com Exchange can be exported?
- Spot wallet order and trade history
- Margin Trading order and trade history
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Staking rewards
- CRO interest
- Soft staking interest
- Trading Fees Rebates
- Referral Rewards
- Referral bonus
- Referral commission
How to export my Crypto.com Exchange transaction records?
- On the Order History page, click Export History
2. Select the information to export then click "Export to CSV’
a. Transaction Type
b. Start and End Date (inclusive), the range is up to 6 months
c. Select All Pairs or selected pairs (up to 5)
3. Tap the ‘Download’ button for the report(s) that are ready to be downloaded under Export History
How to resolve failed exports?
Failed exports may occur due to a large number of transactions.
To resolve this, please generate another export with a shorter range of dates and/or less trading pairs then "Export to CSV’ again.
How many transactions can be exported?
Each transaction report can contain a date range of up to 6 months of transactions. You can choose to either export all symbols (pairs) or customise your symbols export with 5 symbols max.
How do I check the previous transaction reports that I’ve generated?
Click the ‘Export History’ button and it will show a list of reports generated.
Downloading of the report(s) is only available for 30 days starting from the date of export.