CRO is a multi-network Token supported by Ethereum’s ERC20 and Crypto.com’s native chain - Crypto.org Chain. Click here for more information on Crypto.org Chain.
You can now deposit and withdraw either CRO (ERC20) and CRO via the Crypto.com App. Click here for more details on which network type our other tokens use.
If you store your CROs in an external wallet, you can also choose to perform the burn by depositing CRO (ERC20) into your Crypto.com App and withdrawing CRO back to your external wallet. Click here for more information on Token Migration.
When trading (e.g Buy, Sell, Stake) or transferring (e.g Send to friends, to Crypto.com’s Exchange) CRO, the network type won’t be taken into account as this is all within Crypto.com’s ecosystem. You only need to choose network type when depositing or withdrawing from external wallets, including the Crypto.com Defi Wallet.
How do I deposit native CRO?
1. At Home, tap Transfer > Deposit > Crypto
2. Select Crypto.com Coin
3. In the Deposit Drawer, choose to deposit CRO or CRO(ERC20)
4. Copy the address and navigate to your external wallet to complete the deposit
* Please note that depositing CRO requires both memo and address for us to identify the deposit
How do I withdraw native CRO?
At Home, tap Transfer > Withdraw
Select either External Wallet or Crypto.com Defi Wallet*
If you have selected External Wallet, tap on + > Wallet Address to whitelist a new native CRO address
Fill out your native CRO address, Wallet Name, and memo field if you are withdrawing to another exchange
Tap on ‘no memo required for my wallet’ if you are withdrawing to a decentralized wallet
Proceed with withdrawal after whitelisting your native CRO address
* there is no need to differentiate CRO or CRO ERC20 when withdrawing to Exchange or sending to other users on the Crypto.com App as that is within the Crypto.com ecosystem
Starts with “cro…”
Starts with “0x…”
Required when depositing or withdrawing to other exchanges