CRO is a multi-network Token supported by Ethereum’s ERC20, Crypto.com’s native chain - Cronos Chain, and Cronos Network. Click here for more information on Cronos Chain. For additional information regarding Cronos Mainnet, please refer to this article.
You can now deposit and withdraw CRO (ERC20), CRO (Cronos), or CRO via the Crypto.com App. Click here for more details on which network type our other tokens use.
If you store your CROs in an external wallet, you can also choose to perform the burn by depositing CRO (ERC20) into your Crypto.com App and withdrawing CRO back to your external wallet. Click here for more information on Token Migration.
When trading (e.g Buy, Sell, Lockup) or transferring (e.g Send to friends, to Crypto.com’s Exchange) CRO, the network type won’t be taken into account as this is all within Crypto.com’s ecosystem. You only need to choose network type when depositing or withdrawing from external wallets, including the Crypto.com Defi Wallet.
How do I deposit native CRO?
1. At the Accounts page, tap Crypto Wallet > Transfer > Deposit
2. Select CRO
3. In the Deposit Drawer, choose to deposit CRO, CRO(ERC20), or CRO(Cronos)
4. Copy the address and navigate to your external wallet to complete the deposit
* Please note that depositing CRO requires both memo and address for us to identify the deposit
How do I withdraw native CRO?
At the Accounts page, tap Crypto Wallet > Transfer > Withdraw
Select either External Wallet, Crypto.com Defi Wallet*, or Crypto.com Users
If you have selected External Wallet, tap on + > Wallet Address to whitelist a new native CRO address
Fill out your native CRO address, Wallet Name, and memo field if you are withdrawing to another exchange
Tap on ‘no memo required for my wallet’ if you are withdrawing to a decentralized wallet
Proceed with withdrawal after whitelisting your native CRO address
* there is no need to differentiate CRO or CRO ERC20 when withdrawing to Exchange or sending to other users on the Crypto.com App as that is within the Cronos ecosystem
Crypto.org Chain CRO
Starts with “0x…”
Starts with “cro…”
Starts with “0x…”
Required when depositing or withdrawing to other exchanges