How do I swap tokens using DeFi wallet’s native Swap page?
Open DeFi Wallet and go to the ‘Swap’ tab
Acknowledge that you’re not a resident/citizen of a geo-restricted region
Select the ‘From/To’ networks and tokens to view the estimated exchange price
Enter either the ‘From’ or ‘To’ token amount and tap ‘Swap’
Review the network, protocol, swap pair, exchange price, minimum received/maximum sold amount, and estimated network fee
Tap ‘Confirm Swap’ and authorize the transaction with your passcode and 2FA code (if enabled)
The swap transaction was submitted successfully
Wait for the swap to be confirmed on-chain
Check your wallet balances in the “Wallet” Tab. Make sure that the token display has been switched on Otherwise, you can always check your transaction within the transaction history entry point on the top right side of the page.
1.Go to the 'Swap' tab from the bottom navigation bar
2. Accept the DeFi Swap Terms and geo-restrictions
3. Choose the From/To networks and tokens
4. Enter the amount and tap 'Swap'
5. Review the swap details and tap ‘Confirm Swap’
6. Authorize the transaction with your passcode/2FA code
7. Swap transaction submitted
8. You will receive a notification one the transaction is completed
9. You will be able to see their updated balance in “Wallet”
10. You can also check your transactions in the top-right hand corner
11. All your past transactions will be displayed here