Using the DeFi Wallet’s Trade feature, you can swap tokens, bridge tokens across chains, and even perform cross-chain swaps with ease:
Launch the DeFi Wallet and tap on the Trade tab
Acknowledge that you’re not a resident of a geo-restricted region
Select the From/To networks and tokens. The available ‘To’ networks and tokens will be based on the selected ‘From’ network and token. Depending on the selected token pair, DeFi Wallet will automatically recognise if the transaction you’re trying to perform is a swap, bridge, or cross-chain swap.
Enter the transaction amount
By default, DeFi Wallet always selects the protocol that quotes the best exchange rate for the selected token pair to ensure maximum value for your transaction
(Optional for advanced users) You can adjust your the transaction speed via the ‘speedometer’ button at the top-right corner
Review the network and token pair, supported protocol, exchange price, minimum received/maximum sold amount, and estimated network fee via the dropdown menu
Tap Review Transaction to check your transaction’s details
Tap Confirm Swap and authorise the transaction with your passcode and 2FA code (if enabled)
Your transaction will be sent on-chain once you have successfully verified it
You can view your transaction’s status by tapping on the ‘clock’ button at the top-right corner. Alternatively, tap on the in-app notification after confirming your transaction.
When you make a trade in the DeFi Wallet, there are several fees to take note of. Depending on the transaction, any number of the following fees might apply:
Protocol Fees: Charged by the underlying protocol for providing liquidity
Bridge Service Fees: Charged by the Crypto.com App for providing bridging liquidity
Service Fees: Charged by the DeFi Wallet for providing the trading service
These fees help maintain the DeFi Wallet, and ensure that users enjoy the best trading experience possible in the app.
1.Tap Trade on the bottom navigation bar
2. Accept the Terms and geo-restrictions
3. Choose the From/To networks and tokens
4. Enter your transaction amount and tap Swap
5. DeFi Wallet automatically selects the protocol that has the best exchange rate
6. (Optional) Adjust your transaction settings
7. Review your transaction via the dropdown menu
8. Tap Review Transaction to check your transaction’s details
9. Tap Confirm and verify your transaction with your passcode and 2FA code (if enabled)
10. Your transaction will be sent on-chain. Tap on the in-app notification or view your transaction history for more details.
11. This is an example of a transaction status page. For this particular token swap, it’s still pending completion.