In the Wallet App:
1. To deposit cryptocurrencies, please log into the Wallet App and tap the Wallet tab.
2. Select the crypto you want to deposit and you will see a QR code icon (Deposit): tap it.
3. A pop-up will appear with your deposit address and its QR code.
Your deposit address for ETH, MCO, CRO, BNB, BAT and ENJ is exactly the same.
XRP deposits require both the destination tag and deposit address.
In your External Wallet:
1. Copy and paste the address to your crypto wallet (or scan the QR code) as the receiving address (you can also send it to yourself or your friends by tapping the Share button).
2. Select the amount of crypto you want to deposit and submit/broadcast the transaction. Remember, that in order to transfer ERC20 tokens (MCO, CRO, BNB, BAT & ENJ) you will need to have some ETH in your wallet to pay the transaction fees.
Once the transaction is on the blockchain, it will take 6 confirmations for BTC, 30 confirmations for ETH, MCO, CRO, BNB, BAT & ENJ, 1 confirmation for XRP and 12 confirmations for LTC - for the deposit to appear in your Crypto.com Wallet.
When it does, you will receive an email notification about the successful deposit.
Please note: At the moment only these eight cryptocurrencies are accepted (BTC, ETH, MCO, CRO, BNB, BAT, ENJ, XRP & LTC), and that we don’t support direct deposits from smart contracts. Trying to deposit a different token or sending crypto from a smart contract may result in loss of tokens.
Always make sure that you are sending your cryptocurrency to the correct address, as crypto transactions are irreversible. If you’re making your first deposit to your Wallet App, try sending a small amount of crypto first, to familiarize yourself with the process and make sure that everything works fine.