For users whose MCO Visa Card is issued/delivered
Contact our support team to request for a MCO Visa Card upgrade and they will assist you with this process. Your existing card will need to be canceled before a new one can be issued. This will incur a card reissuing fee of SGD50.
UPDATE: To celebrate the launch of the MCO Visa Card in the U.S., we are waiving the card reissuing fee (from July 16 until August 31, 2019) for all Singapore MCO cardholders who wish to upgrade.
After placing the card upgrade request with our support team, you can proceed as follows:
1. Deposit and/or purchase the additional MCO Tokens required for the preferred card.
2. Our support team will advise when you will be able to select your preferred MCO Visa Card.
3. Once notified, select your preferred MCO Visa Card and lock up the MCO Tokens for that tier, a 6-month lockup is applicable with each upgrade.
4. Submit your address proof.
5. After the SGD50 fee has been deducted and the existing card is canceled, the remaining balance on your existing MCO Visa Card will be transferred to the new MCO Visa Card once it has been issued.
6. Wait for the card issued update from our support team, typically in 2-3 business days.
7. The new MCO Visa Card will arrive 3-5 business days after it has been issued.
*The reissuing fee, applicable to existing cardholders, will be deducted from your current balance prior to your MCO Visa Card being canceled. Please top up your card wallet balance to SGD50 if your current balance falls below this minimum amount.
For users whose MCO Visa Card has yet to be issued
Proceed to the card page in App, select your new preferred card and press upgrade.**
**This feature is not available if you've already submitted your address proof. Please contact our support team to assist with the upgrade process, if this applies.
Our support team will advise when you will be able to select your preferred MCO card. Once notified, proceed as follows:
1. Deposit and/or purchase the additional MCO required for the preferred card
2. Select your preferred card and lock up the MCO for that tier
3. Submit your address proof