Crypto.com users can withdraw fiat from their App by selling crypto to their EUR wallet and transferring EUR funds from this wallet to their bank account(s) in SEPA.
*Requires app version iOS 3.40/ Android 3.40 or higher
How to submit a EUR withdrawal request?
- Go to “Fiat Wallet” from Super App Menu Button / Home Screen Wallet Balance
2. Tap on your EUR balance and “Withdraw EUR”
3. Browse through the submission process and withdrawal limits then tap on “Withdraw Now”
4. Insert your withdrawal amount and select the bank account you are withdrawing funds to
5. Review and confirm the withdrawal request
6. Wait for our internal review and we will notify you once the withdrawal is processed
How long does it take to see the withdrawal funds in my bank account?
- Internal review: 2-4 working days (We will notify you via email and push notifications after our internal review).
- Actual payment processing: 1-2 working days (Your Crypto.com transaction record will be shown as processed when withdrawal payment is sent to your bank account).
What is the fee to withdraw EUR from my Fiat Wallet in the Crypto.com App?
Crypto.com charges no fee for EUR withdrawal via SEPA Network but your bank may apply a processing fee.
Which cryptocurrencies can I sell to EUR?
We support selling** the following tokens*** to EUR
*Not available for U.S. users;
USDT is not available for US., Hong Kong & Singapore users
**Minimum/Maximum apply as per crypto's Buy/Sell limit, in Settings > Fees & Limit
***Please note that the list is subject to changes, as new tokens are added to the Crypto.com App
Why is EUR withdrawal not ready for me yet?
Due to compliance regulations, users are required to have at least one successful EUR deposit via SEPA network to Crypto.com before we are permitted to transfer EUR funds back to the same bank account.
You may activate this by:
- Setting up EUR wallet via SEPA
- Deposit any amount in EUR via SEPA once to register your bank account
Why am I not able to submit my withdrawal request?
If you are seeing the “EUR Withdrawal is not ready for you yet” screen, please refer to the previous question above.
If you’re able to insert the withdrawal amount but not submit the request, it is likely that you have reached your daily/monthly maximum withdrawal limits.
- Minimum (per request): 100 USD equiv.
- Daily Maximum (24-hour rolling): 100,000 USD equiv.
- Monthly Maximum (30-day rolling): 500,000 USD equiv.
Would I be able to withdraw EUR to my personal account at a payment provider (e.g. Revolut)?
Yes, you would be able to submit a withdrawal request if you have successfully deposited EUR before via SEPA with a payment provider, however, it's subject to review on whether withdrawals are supported to that specific payment provider.
The current list of supported payment providers are:
*Please note that the above list is subject to changes
Please be aware that we will be reaching out to confirm your payment reference/identifier for supported payment providers, which may take longer than usual for the internal review and processing.
Hence, we would recommend to withdrawal EUR from the App to your personal bank accounts whenever possible (successfully deposit EUR once via SEPA with your personal bank account to see the option during withdrawal submission).