How to register on Crypto.com Exchange:
1. Visit crypto.com/exchange and click the Sign-Up button (upper right-hand corner).
2. Follow the on-screen instructions and provide us with the necessary information. Your email address will be used to send you a confirmation link, and your date of birth and country of residence helps us make sure you’re eligible. Users must be at least 18 years old.
3. Click on the Continue button. An email verification containing a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered email. Check your inbox to confirm your registration.
4. Enter the OTP on the Exchange website.
5. Create your password for the Exchange and click Submit.
6. The last step is to verify your phone number. Select the area code of your country using the dropdown, then input your phone number (without the area code). You will be sent an SMS verification code to enter. Input the code you receive into the field, then select Submit.
7. You’re done! You will be redirected to the Exchange landing page.
8. In order to have full access to the Exchange’s features, please follow the steps to verify your identity in Account Verification.
How to register on Crypto.com Exchange (Crypto.com App users)
Visit crypto.com/exchange and select the Sign up button (upper right-hand corner).
Select Continue as Crypto.com App User. You’ll be asked to enter your email address. Enter the email address registered with your Crypto.com App.
Click on the Submit button. A confirmation email will be sent to your email provided. Check your inbox to confirm your registration.
In your email, click the Connect to Exchange button, and a link in the email will redirect you to create a password.
Once you've created a password for the Exchange, click Submit.
You’re done! You will be redirected to the Exchange landing page.
Note: Depending on the information you have verified in the App, you may need to verify your account further.
Verifying your account on the Exchange will also verify your account on the App.