- Visit crypto.com/exchange and select the Log In button (upper right-hand corner).
- After you have logged in to your account, click Balance (upper right-hand corner).
- Find your cryptocurrency to deposit and select Deposit (e.g. we’ll be using CRO as a reference).
- There are two ways to deposit cryptocurrency to the Exchange:
- Click on Copy Address, and paste it to the platform where you intend to withdraw your funds from
- Click on Show QR Code, and use your platform’s mobile app to scan the QR code
5. Review your platform’s withdrawal details including:
-the correct deposit address is copied
-any applicable fees
-other confirmation details i.e. processing time
6. The number of confirmations required to deposit crypto to the
Crypto.com Exchange is as follows:
7. After the required number of confirmations has been processed, an email
notification about the successful deposit will be sent to the registered email.
For more information on deposits to the Exchange, please visit:
Deposits and Withdrawals on the Exchange.