- Visit crypto.com/exchange and select the Log In button (upper right-hand corner).
- After you have logged in to your account, click Balance (upper right-hand corner).
- Find your cryptocurrency to withdraw and select Withdraw.
- There are two ways to withdraw cryptocurrency from the Exchange:
- Withdraw to an external wallet address
- Withdraw to your Crypto.com App if you have connected your Crypto.com App to the Exchange
5. If you are withdrawing to an external address (and not your Crypto.com App), you
will first need to add a withdrawal address by selecting Add Withdrawal Address.
6. Adding a new wallet address will need the following:
a. Ensure the currency selected is the right currency you are withdrawing to. You will only see relevant addresses when you decide to withdraw MCO (i.e. if you add a BTC wallet address and are withdrawing MCO, you will not see the BTC address)
b. Add a Label for the address
c. Input your Google verification code
d. Select Save Address
7. Select the withdrawal address in the drop-down list and review the amount you
want to withdraw.
8. Select Review Withdrawal once you are ready.
9. Review Withdraw details. The amount you receive will be the amount after
the withdrawal fee has been deducted, where applicable.
10. Select Confirm Withdrawal. Withdrawals to external wallets can take 2-3 hours
For more information on withdrawals from the Exchange, please visit:
Deposits and Withdrawals on the Exchange.