How to withdraw Cryptocurrency from your Crypto.com Exchange wallet?
Visit crypto.com/exchange and select the Log In button (upper right-hand corner).
After you have logged in to your account, click Wallets>Spot Wallet (upper right-hand corner).
Find your cryptocurrency to withdraw and select Withdraw.
There are two ways to withdraw cryptocurrency from the Exchange:
Withdraw to an external wallet address
5. If you are withdrawing to an external address (and not your Crypto.com App), you will first need to add a withdrawal address by selecting Add Withdrawal Address.
6. Adding a new wallet address will need the following:
a. Ensure the currency selected is the right currency you are withdrawing to.
You will only see relevant addresses when you decide to withdraw CRО (i.e. if you add a BTC wallet address and are withdrawing CRO, you will not see the BTC address)
b. Add a Label for the address
c. Input your SMS OTP and Google verification code
d. Select Save Address
**Please note there will be a 24-hour withdrawal lock on the newly added withdrawal address
7. Select the withdrawal address in the drop-down list and review the amount you want to withdraw.
8. Select Review Withdrawal once you are ready.
9. Review Withdraw details. The amount you receive will be the amount after the withdrawal fee has been deducted, where applicable.
10. Input your SMS OTP and Google verification code
11. Select Confirm Withdrawal. Withdrawals to external wallets can take up to 2 hours to process.
For more information on withdrawals from the Exchange, please visit:
Deposits and Withdrawals on the Exchange.