- Visit crypto.com/exchange and select the Log In button (upper right-hand corner).
- After you have logged in to your account, you will be able to make trades on the Exchange.
- Navigate to the Markets page on the top left of the navigation bar.
- Select the market you want to trade in. Navigate to the pair you want to trade in (e.g. CRO/USDT), and select Trade.
- Navigate to the bottom right corner to find the Limit, Market, and Advanced order area. Select the type of order you want to trade with and fill in the necessary fields.
A. The default price in the Limit order is the last price it was traded at.
B. If the market price of CRO/USDT is 0.1605 but you want to buy at 1.595, you can place a limit order. If it is not fulfilled immediately, you can see it in the open orders.
C. The percentages shown underneath refer to the proportion of one currency you have to purchase the other currency.
In the example below, I want to use 25% of my USDT holdings (882.30 USDT) at the price of 0.16 to generate a limit order scenario. This amounts to 5514.360 CRO. I can place a buy limit order to create this order.