- Visit crypto.com/exchange and select the Log In button (upper right-hand corner).
- After you have logged in to your account, you will be able to make trades on the Exchange.
- Navigate to the Markets page on the top left of the navigation bar.
- Select the market you want to trade in. Navigate to the base currency market, and select Trade (e.g. If you want to sell MCO for BTC, or purchase MCO with BTC, then you will go to BTC Markets and select the trading pair MCO/BTC). You will then be presented with the trading page.
- Navigate to the bottom right corner to find the Limit and Market order area. Fill in the price and the amount that you want to buy or sell at.
A. The default price in the Limit order is the last price it was traded at.
B. If the market price of MCO/BTC is 0.0004857, but you want to buy at 0.00045, you can place a limit order. If it is not fulfilled immediately, you can see it in the open orders.
C. The percentages shown underneath refer to the amount of BTC you wish to use from your total BTC holdings to buy MCO. The amount of BTC will be shown below the percentages and above the Buy MCO button.