Please note that this action will also remove your connection to Crypto.com App if you have connected your Crypto.com DeFi Wallet to it.
1. Make sure you have backed up your recovery phrase and written down the 12-word phrase correctly and in the right order
2. Go to Settings > Select the wallet you would like to remove > Tap the 3 dots next to the wallet name > Select the Remove Wallet option.
3. Enter your 4 randomized recovery phrases as per requested and tap [Remove Wallet]
4. You will see a “Wallet removed” modal and the onboarding screen of the app
5. You may recover your wallet again on a new device by tapping [Import an existing wallet] with your recovery phrase after downloading Crypto.com Wallet App
6. To help protect your account, please immediately remove the previous authentication key from your authenticator app