Please note that this action will also remove your connection to Crypto.com App if you have connected your Crypto.com Wallet to it.
- Make sure you have backed up your recovery phrase and written down the 12-word phrase correctly and in the right order
- Go to Settings > Security and tap [Remove Wallet from Device]
3. Enter your 4 randomized recovery phrase as per requested and tap [Remove Wallet]
4. You will see a “Wallet removed” modal and the onboarding screen of the app
5. You may recover your wallet again on new device by tapping [Import an existing wallet] with your recovery phrase after downloading Crypto.com Wallet App
6. To help protect your account, please immediately remove the previous authentication key from your authenticator app