Crypto.com users can withdraw fiat from the app by selling crypto to their AUD wallet and transferring AUD funds from this wallet to their bank account(s).
Due to compliance regulations, users are required to have at least one successful AUD deposit via NPP to Crypto.com App before we are permitted to transfer AUD funds back to the same bank account.
How to submit a AUD withdrawal request?
- Go to “Fiat Wallet” from Super App Menu Button / Home Screen Wallet Balance. Tap “Transfer” > “Withdraw” > “Fiat”
- Tap on your AUD balance and “Withdraw AUD”
- Browse through the submission process and withdrawal limits then tap on “Withdraw Now”
- Insert your withdrawal amount and select the bank account you are withdrawing funds to
- Review and confirm the withdrawal request
- Wait for our internal review and we will notify you once the withdrawal is processed
How long does it take to see the withdrawal funds in my bank account?
- Internal review: 2-4 business days (We will notify you via email and push notifications after our internal review).
- We use the NPP network as the default channel for transferring funds back to your bank account, which typically takes 1 business day to process. However, for those accounts that reside in banks that do not support NPP transfers, we will use Direct Entry to transfer AUD back to your account, which typically takes 2-4 business days to complete the transfer.
Why is AUD withdrawal not ready for me yet?
Due to compliance regulations, users are required to have at least one successful AUD deposit via NPP network to Crypto.com before we are permitted to transfer AUD funds back to the same bank account.
You may activate this in two ways:
Why am I not able to submit my withdrawal request?
If you are seeing the “AUD Withdrawal is not ready for you yet” screen, please refer to the previous question above.
If you’re able to insert the withdrawal amount but not submit the request, it is likely that you have reached your daily/monthly maximum withdrawal limits.
Which coins can be sold to AUD?
All tokens that support deposit and withdrawal are allowed to be sold into AUD.