Enabling Anti-Phishing code is recommended to help identify whether emails are legitimately from the Crypto.com App.
What if I’ve already set an anti-phishing code on my Crypto.com Exchange which is connected to my Crypto.com App Account?
- Your app emails will automatically include the same anti-phishing code.
- If you change your anti-phishing code on either platform it will be reflected on both the Crypto.com App and Exchange.
Which Crypto.com emails will include my anti-phishing code?
Once it is enabled in your App’s security settings, all emails from the Crypto.com App and Exchange will include the code.
Where can the Anti-Phishing code be enabled in the Crypto.com App?
- Go to your Settings. Under the Security section, you will see the button to Anti-Phishing Code.
2. A screen will appear and provide you with more details. Below are steps to help you setup an Anti-Phishing Code.
Setup Anti-Phishing Code
- Enter a unique code in the text field provided, this Anti Phishing code will appear in all emails from Crypto.com App..
- Press the blue “Confirm Anti-phishing Code” button.
- Enter your passcode
You can also update/disable your Anti-phishing code on the same screen. We recommend updating your Anti-phishing code every 30 days.