How do I log into the Crypto.com App?
To log into the Crypto.com App, simply follow the steps below:
1. Click on Log in to existing account.
2. Type in the email address you used to register and tap Log in.
3. Pass the puzzle successfully by sliding the puzzle piece.
4. Verify your email account by clicking on Open Mail.
5. Locate the email “Log In to Your Crypto.com App Account” and open it.
6. Once done, you will be redirected to the Crypto.com app and a confirmation screen will appear. Tap anywhere to continue.
7. Verify your mobile number by typing in the verification code you received via SMS.
8. Once done, you will receive a confirmation that your phone number is verified. Tap anywhere to continue.
9. Finally, enter your Crypto.com app passcode and you will successfully log into your account.
Why can’t I log in?
If you are unable to log in it may be due to:
Incorrect email address - Type in the email address that you used to register with;
Incorrect SMS Verification code - Re-send the SMS Verification code and try again;
New Phone Number - Didn't receive a code? Change your phone number by following the steps here.
Incorrect Passcode - Type in your passcode. If you need to reset it, follow the steps here;
Invalid or expired Magic Link - Click on the latest link or send a new one and try again.
I’m still unable to log in, what can I do?
If you are still unable to log in you can try the following steps:
Delete all previous login-related emails from your inbox;
Clear the cache and cookies of your phone's browser;
Access your email from your phone's browser;
Search your Inbox, Spam, and Trash folders for the log in mail if you are unable to locate it;
Tap on the magic link to complete the login to the app.