Crypto.com App is now supporting multi-network deposit and withdrawal for some of the tokens, please make sure that the selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds from or depositing funds to. Otherwise, your deposited funds will not be added to your available balance.
If the external platform only supports ERC20, you must select the ERC20 deposit network.
For example, you can only send ERC20 tokens to another ERC20 address, if send ERC20 tokens to another BSC address, you will lose your funds.
How do I deposit crypto?
1. At Home, tap Transfer > Deposit > Crypto
2. Select Crypto.com Coin
3. In the Deposit Drawer, choose to deposit CRO or CRO(ERC20)
4. Copy the address and navigate to your external wallet to complete the deposit
* Please note that depositing CRO requires both memo and address for us to identify the deposit.
How do I withdraw crypto?
At Home, tap Transfer > Withdraw
Select either External Wallet or Crypto.com Defi Wallet*
If you have selected External Wallet, tap on + > Wallet Address to whitelist a new native CRO address
Fill out your native CRO address, Wallet Name, and memo field if you are withdrawing to another exchange
Tap on ‘no memo required for my wallet’ if you are withdrawing to a decentralized wallet
Proceed with withdrawal after whitelisting your native CRO address
* There is no need to differentiate CRO or CRO ERC20 when withdrawing to Exchange or sending to other users on the Crypto.com App as that is within the Crypto.com ecosystem.