Crypto.com App is now supporting multi-network deposit and withdrawal for some of the tokens, please make sure that the selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds from or depositing funds to. Otherwise, your deposited funds will not be added to your available balance.
If the external platform only supports ERC20, you must select the ERC20 deposit network.
For example, you can only send ERC20 tokens to another ERC20 address, if send ERC20 tokens to another BSC address, you will lose your funds.
How do I deposit crypto?
1. At Home, tap Deposit > Crypto
2. Select CRO
3. In the Deposit Drawer, choose to deposit CRO or CRO(ERC20)
4. Copy the address and navigate to your external wallet to complete the deposit
* Please note that depositing CRO requires both memo and address for us to identify the deposit.
How do I withdraw crypto?
At Home, tap Transfer > Withdraw.
Select either External Wallet or Crypto.com Defi Wallet*.
If you have selected External Wallet, tap on + > Wallet Address to whitelist a new native CRO address.
Fill out your native CRO address, Wallet Name, and memo field if you are withdrawing to another exchange.
Tap on ‘no memo required for my wallet’ if you are withdrawing to a decentralized wallet.
Proceed with withdrawal after whitelisting your native CRO address.
Enter your passcode or confirm using biometric ID.
Enter the 2FA authentication code generated by your authenticator app.
Tap on ‘send’ to receive an SMS message containing the mobile verification code.(the code will be valid for 5 minutes)
Enter the mobile verification code.
Wait for the withdrawal to be processed.
* There is no need to differentiate CRO or CRO ERC20 when withdrawing to Exchange or sending to other users on the Crypto.com App as that is within the Crypto.com ecosystem.