How to Deposit Crypto?
In the Crypto.com Wallet App:
- Tap on the "Transfer" button > “Deposit” > “Crypto”
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to deposit
- A pop-up will appear with your deposit address and its QR code.
- Your deposit address for ETH and ERC-20 tokens* is exactly the same.
- XRP, BNB, EOS & XLM deposits require both the destination tag/memo and deposit address.
- Destination tag is referred to as Memo Text or Memo ID in Stellar (XLM) terminology.
- Stellar (XLM) "account merge" transfers are not supported and not considered as deposits. Merging XLM accounts to Crypto.com’s will result in your funds being unrecoverable.
In your External Wallet:
1. Copy and paste the address to your crypto wallet (or scan the QR code) as the receiving address (you can also send it to yourself or your friends by tapping the Share button).
2. Select the amount of crypto you want to deposit and submit/broadcast the transaction. Remember, that in order to transfer ERC-20 tokens* you will need to have some ETH in your wallet to pay the transaction fees.
Where is My Crypto Deposit?
Once the transaction is on the blockchain, it will take the following number of confirmations for the deposit to appear in your Crypto.com Wallet:
- 6 confirmations for BTC
- 30 confirmations for ETH and ERC-20 tokens
- 1 confirmation for XRP
- 12 confirmations for LTC
- 300 confirmations for EOS
- 1 confirmation for XLM
- 1 confirmation for ATOM
When it does, you will receive an email notification about the successful deposit.
Trying to deposit a different token or sending crypto from a smart contract may result in loss of tokens.
Always make sure that you are sending your cryptocurrency to the correct address, as crypto transactions are irreversible.
If you’re making your first deposit to your Wallet App, try sending a small amount of crypto first to familiarize yourself with the process and make sure that everything works correctly.