SWAPPED (ERC-20 to BEP2)
BNB ERC-20 Holdings:
- Starting from Aug 6, 3:00PM HKT, Users holding BNB (ERC-20) tokens on Crypto.com will have it automatically converted to BNB (BEP2).
- All BNB (ERC-20) tokens will be swapped to BNB (BEP2) tokens on a 1:1 ratio.
BNB BEP2 Deposits:
- Users will be able to deposit BNB Mainnet Native Token (BEP2 format) on the Crypto.com App.
- Please make sure you specify the destination tag/memo, specified within the MCO wallet app > BNB > Deposit page.
BNB ERC-20 Deposits:
- Crypto.com will continue to enable BNB (ERC-20) deposits to support the swap until further notice.
- BNB (ERC-20) deposits made to a non-ETH wallet address on Crypto.com may result in an irreversible loss of funds; Crypto.com is not liable for such losses.
- The Crypto.com App may cease supporting BNB ERC20 tokens in the future with advance notice to you. Any BNB ERC20 deposits made after we cease supporting BNB ERC20 may result in an irreversible loss of funds.
- Users will be able to withdraw BNB Mainnet Native Token (BEP2 format) on the Crypto.com App.
- BNB will also have additional utility as it is now supported by Crypto Earn, allowing eligible Crypto.com App users to enjoy up to 8% p.a. on their BNB deposits, paid in BNB.
ABOUT BINANCE CHAIN
Binance Chain is a blockchain software system initially developed by Binance and the community. Binance Chain is a community-driven development project with many developers and contributors from all over the world. Its native Binance Coin (BNB) powers the Binance Ecosystem, and has multiple use cases including fueling transactions on the Chain, paying for transaction fees on the Binance Exchange, and making in-store payments. For more information, please visit: www.binance.org.