To upgrade your Crypto.com Exchange account for additional features, please provide us with more information to verify your identity for our KYC compliance.
1. Visit crypto.com/exchange and click the Log In button (upper right-hand corner)
2. Navigate to your Profile (upper right-hand corner)
3. Under Account, you will see the option to upgrade your account
4. The upgrade process requires three steps:
Step 1: Personal Info
Enter your legal first and last name. The name entered must match your name on ID.
Step 2: ID Verification
A. Select the issuing country of your ID
B. Select they type of ID you will be using to verify yourself*
C. Follow the on-screen instructions
*Note: In the majority of cases, the best document to use is your passport. If you do not have a passport, a National ID or a Driving License will usually suffice.
US citizens and residents are required to submit their state issued driver's license or ID.
Step 3: Selfie
Take a photo of yourself holding a piece of paper with "Crypto.com" and the date handwritten on it. Please review the on-screen instructions for the exact details.
5. When ready, click Complete Submission
6. A confirmation page will show that your documents and selfie have been successfully submitted
7. In your Profile, you will be able to check your verification status