How do I create a new wallet in the Crypto.com Wallet Extension?
After you have downloaded the Crypto.com Wallet Extension, creating a new cryptocurrency wallet takes just three steps:
1. Launch the Wallet Extension and click Create New Wallet
2. Create a password for your wallet and confirm it
3. Back up your wallet’s recovery phrase by tapping Back Up Now and following the onscreen instructions
How do I add another wallet to the Wallet Extension?
If you already have an existing cryptocurrency wallet in the Wallet Extension, but wish to add another one, you can do so by:
1. Click the hamburger icon at the Wallet Extension homepage’s top-left corner
2. Click Create Wallet. Alternatively, you can import a wallet by selecting Import Wallet instead.
What is my wallet’s recovery phrase, and how do I back it up?
Your recovery phrase secures the assets in your wallet and allows you to retrieve them even if you lose your device or delete the Wallet Extension. We strongly recommend that you write it down and store it in a secure location. Please refer to this FAQ for more details on backing up your wallet’s recovery phrase.